Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone i picked up my new car yesterday and first impressions are a good one,driving position,level of equipment and ease of use of it,handling is good,even just getting in and out of it compared to a hatchback a lot easier,a nice clunk of the doors when you shut them gives you confidence in the build quality,stop start works well too.but there are 2 rubber seals where the roof lining and a plastic panel meet at the back were not folded in correctly a small niggle which i sorted myself,the main issue is the engine which for driving around town or on a+b roads is fine for me i don't do a lot of miles but it isn't a motorway engine really it will do it but if you do a lot of motorway miles get the diesel

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update on driving my mokka,dashboard looks cool at night mood lighting looks good,engine seems pretty good with the fuel as well i have only been driving on urban roads,there is always a risk in buying a new car with the way it feels and drives,a road test is never long enough to get a properassessment of the car but so far so good,i can't compare it at all with my old car which was a saloon you can only compare the mokka with the juke and thats it!

·
Registered
339 Posts
An average commute to and from work day to day for me approx 30 miles.....just ad well I bought the 1.7CDTi diesel then

1 - 4 of 4 Posts