Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2015 Mokka took it for the first drive home and after 3 miles of 30 MPH road it seemed OK then I put my put down in the 60 MPH and large amounts of Smoke and loss of Power so car would not go over 45 MPH - The garage say it is Oil in Pipes that it needs Flushing & I saw a Webpage showing 5 things that says it is The Turbo Blown.
I think the garage is not telling me the truth.
Anyone else had this ?

·
Super Moderator
9,677 Posts
Did you not take the vehicle for an extensive test drive before purchase?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you not take the vehicle for an extensive test drive before purchase?
I bought from Network Q that said No Hidden things and Our cars have been thoroughly driven I'd driven another Mokka to say I like the Car I expected a car to actually work for £8000 - I now know not to Trust Network Q

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
With network Q, within the first 30 days you an exchange the car for another, how long have you owned it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I know that 30 day consumer act 2015 it is day 12 so still time to get money back or exchange car - My recently passed away father bought a car from them and that was reliable & that is the ONLY reason I bought from them. It is the first car Ive ever bought to be honest.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
If you do decide exchanging it is what you want, have a good test drive, don't be pushed into a quick trip round the block.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts