Vauxhall Mokka Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, wondering if you can help me out. so our mokkas coming this month. ive ordered the flexfit carrier, im thinking no spare but a can of cross ya fingers glue
will be in the boot, i rang the dealer who said for £200 i can have a spare. does this mean it will have to live in the boot load area? or is there room? also 200 seems expensive, thought it was an option at £100. sales guy didnt mention a spare when ordering months ago and he's since left the dealership
so what would you guys do? shell out or argue the toss
cheers anyway. (vehicles with no spare wheel wtf)

·
Registered
247 Posts
They are only £100!!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Spare wheel as optional extra is £100 when ordered at the same time as your Mokka. However if ordered after you recieve your Mokka, like I did it'll cost £200. I didnt fancy the self inflating goo going into my tyres so ive shelled out for one

·
Registered
25 Posts
As I said on another thread, I personally wouldnt intertain an inflation kit for 2 reasons...
1. You cant use it on a blow out

2. Once you use it your tyre is f**ked...oops sorry I' mean unrepairable.

Just think if you get a nail in a relatively new tyre costin upwards of £100 and you use the inflation kit to get you to ATS,KWIKFIT etc, only to be told.....new tyre needed pal cause you've filled it with inflation goo!!! bet you wish then you'd paid for a spare.

I got a space saver spare and jack and handle from my dealer. If they are too expensive try ebay.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Aly, i'm with you on this.
If i'm gonna spend buckets of cash on a new motor then i'd rathet spend 100 or 200 quid on a spare wheel; just gotta wait for the bloody thing to come to my dealer now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts