FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Vauxhall / Opel Mokka forums and owners club!

Our forums allow you to post your pre-ordering information and questions, news, spy shots, running and maintaining your Mokka and anything else Mokka related! Introduce yourself in the Newbies forum and say hello to fellow Mokka Owners

Tesco

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Scotsgit View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotsgit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tesco
    Posted: 11 Aug 2017 at 3:54pm
Tesco offer on Castrol Edge , Dexos 2 5/40 for £22 for 4ltr.
This oil
Might just be my local store?🔧🔧

Edited by Scotsgit - 11 Aug 2017 at 3:57pm
Off route, recalculate?
Sponsored Links

AndyM View Drop Down
Mokka Senior
Mokka Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 9:48am
You can get 5 ltrs of GM Fully Synthetic at Vauxhall on the Trade Club for that price.
Mokka 1.4T Exclusive FWD, Orange Rock, Rear Camera.

On Order: Mokka X 1.4T Active, Boracay Blue
Scotsgit View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotsgit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 10:10am
Not in the trade club 🤔. Can an individual join? Club website shows my nearest trade dealer to 55 miles away! If an individual CAN join can I order parts from my local dealer and still get any discount? Failing that, £22 at Tesco is cheaper than £36 that Halfords take.🔧🔧
Off route, recalculate?
AndyM View Drop Down
Mokka Senior
Mokka Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 12:29am
If you join the Vauxhall Drivers Club, £9 a year, you get access to the Trade Club at participating dealers (Trade Club membership number is on the Membership Card), and access to the GM EPC parts catalogue. Most dealers are in the Trade Club, think you will have to give you local dealer a call to see if they have Trade Club set up, but you can save quite a bit if you do servicing yourself. You can save a fair bit on most things, brakes, exhaust, batteries, spares etc, but not accessories like mats and mudflaps. I've saved a fortune over the years, and would recommend it.

Edited by AndyM - 13 Aug 2017 at 12:30am

TonyP2020 View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyP2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 10:21pm
Hi @AndyM,
After seeing your post above I have twice tried to sign up for the www.vauxhalldriversclub.co.uk and twice my application has been rejected.

"Dear TonyP2020,
Unfortunately your registration at Vauxhall Drivers' Club did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.
Sorry,
Vauxhall Drivers' Club"

Have you have any idea what is going on?? Thanks
2014 Mokka SE 1.7cdti - Orange Rock(s). https://freepostcodelottery.com/?ref=176621
AndyM View Drop Down
Mokka Senior
Mokka Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 10:54pm
Not sure what is going on there. I know that sometimes clubs don't like certain email addresses, or there is something in the application that is flagged up. It is to stop people joining just to spam the forum with adverts for fake goods and the like.

Fredave View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fredave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by TonyP2020 TonyP2020 wrote:

Hi @AndyM,
After seeing your post above I have twice tried to sign up for the www.vauxhalldriversclub.co.uk and twice my application has been rejected.

"Dear TonyP2020,
Unfortunately your registration at Vauxhall Drivers' Club did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.
Sorry,
Vauxhall Drivers' Club"

Have you have any idea what is going on?? Thanks

How old is your car? It needs to be over 2 yrs old if I remember correctly.
1.4T Design Nav MokkaX in Amereto, with Winter Pack
TonyP2020 View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyP2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 8:43pm
My Mokka is just 3 years old now.
2014 Mokka SE 1.7cdti - Orange Rock(s). https://freepostcodelottery.com/?ref=176621
MokkaTK View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MokkaTK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 10:08pm
I think you need to pay £9 a year for access to the membership card for discounts etc.
AndyM View Drop Down
Mokka Senior
Mokka Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by MokkaTK MokkaTK wrote:

I think you need to pay £9 a year for access to the membership card for discounts etc.

That is correct, but well worth it, I've saved a fortune over the years.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic