FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Vauxhall / Opel Mokka forums and owners club!

Our forums allow you to post your pre-ordering information and questions, news, spy shots, running and maintaining your Mokka and anything else Mokka related! Introduce yourself in the Newbies forum and say hello to fellow Mokka Owners

Picked up the Mokka Today

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chatman View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Picked up the Mokka Today
    Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 7:54pm
Well picked up my new Mokka this afternoon, so far really impressed with it and the driving feel, already put the boot to use shopping, parked right at back of carpark and parked appropiatly so no one dinges the doors

Sponsored Links

MokkTheWeek View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MokkTheWeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 8:32pm
looking good! That's how I try to park, unfortunately I married a woman, and she will squeeze in between two white vans to be closer to the door, same sex marriage came too late!Smile
Mokka X 1.4 Auto Elite Mineral Black
Chatman View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by MokkTheWeek MokkTheWeek wrote:

looking good! That's how I try to park, unfortunately I married a woman, and she will squeeze in between two white vans to be closer to the door, same sex marriage came too late!Smile

that last comment is a classic...
440 View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 440 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 11:11am
Looks great!

I always find that no matter how far away and remote I park, someone always parks next to me!
Chatman View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 11:23am
Originally posted by 440 440 wrote:

Looks great!

I always find that no matter how far away and remote I park, someone always parks next to me!

Yep can always guarantee this as parking at the furthest point away and get back to the car and see someone has parked a beaten up vehicle next to you Ouch. Drives my wife mad Angry as I make her walk, I say helps to warm you up ready for the shopping LOLLOL

Oh and the folding side mirrors help keep these safe too.

MY16 Mokka Exclusive 1.6 cdti Whisper Diesel (136ps)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic