FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Vauxhall / Opel Mokka forums and owners club!

Our forums allow you to post your pre-ordering information and questions, news, spy shots, running and maintaining your Mokka and anything else Mokka related! Introduce yourself in the Newbies forum and say hello to fellow Mokka Owners

New mokka x

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
jimpenfold View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimpenfold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 11:32am
The Mignon has left Portbury and is on its way to Zebrugge so my X should be on dry land - not long to wait now!
1.4 Turbo Automatic Design Nav Winter Pack Rear Camera Amber Orange
Sponsored Links

wellinever View Drop Down
Mokka Moderator
Mokka Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wellinever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 11:43am
I would e-mail your dealer with the above information as they are probably unaware of it. This would enable them now to contact the transporters and obtain a possible date of delivery. Good luck.
Tech Line 1.4t (140PS) Fwd Automatic,rear-view camera, velvet red.
Ordered, Design Nav 1.4t 4x4 auto,(152PS) Lava Red, winter pack, rear-camera, preferred/deferred delivery 1st March 2017.
Gary View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by jimpenfold jimpenfold wrote:

The Mignon has left Portbury and is on its way to Zebrugge so my X should be on dry land - not long to wait now!

Mine was ordered a couple of days after yours so could be on the same ship. I haven't tracked it so won't know until and if I get a call from the dealer.
Elite Nav 1.4t 4x4 auto,(152PS) Lava Red, winter pack
jimpenfold View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimpenfold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 3:09pm
Reg. no. received, 5 day free insurance organized, pick up two weeks from today hopefully. Soon be time to smash the piggy bank.
1.4 Turbo Automatic Design Nav Winter Pack Rear Camera Amber Orange
Fredave View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fredave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 5:08pm
Any news on yours Gary?
1.4T Design Nav MokkaX in Amereto, with Winter Pack
Gary View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Fredave Fredave wrote:

Any news on yours Gary?

Not yet. Might be on a different ship or could be the dealer is not as proactive. They said June though so shouldn't be long. How are you finding yours? Is it living in the up to your expectations?
NM2424 View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NM2424 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 8:54pm
Hi there
Like you I'am waiting for delivery,I phoned VCC who said that ship is due in 21stt May and my delivery will be 29th to dealer.
Gary View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 10:02pm
That would fit with what I was told. I m looking forward to forward to its arrival. Thanks for the info.

Edited by Gary - 09 May 2017 at 10:02pm
Fredave View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fredave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Gary Gary wrote:

Originally posted by Fredave Fredave wrote:

Any news on yours Gary?

Not yet. Might be on a different ship or could be the dealer is not as proactive. They said June though so shouldn't be long. How are you finding yours? Is it living in the up to your expectations?

Yes, it's great. I'm glad I changed from the diesel to petrol. I've only done 4K, and it's giving me low 40's actual MPG, so can't complain 👍
1.4T Design Nav MokkaX in Amereto, with Winter Pack
Rick View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 9:36pm
I took delivery of my new Mokka Design Nav  1.4 automatic this afternoon  it  replaces my 2013 Mokka Techline 1.4 Automatic, which had covered 55,000 miles.
I have only done 15 miles in it but there does seem to be a lot less road noise in the cabin.

So far ? ...............  Very impressed !

Rick
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic