FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Vauxhall / Opel Mokka forums and owners club!

Our forums allow you to post your pre-ordering information and questions, news, spy shots, running and maintaining your Mokka and anything else Mokka related! Introduce yourself in the Newbies forum and say hello to fellow Mokka Owners

New 1.4 Turbo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Babs View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 6:14pm
My diesel mokka which was my previous car had no problems at all. Only ever in the garage for yearly service that's why I went for another mokka
Sponsored Links

DSM View Drop Down
Mokka Senior
Mokka Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 6:32pm

The message on mine has always come up very,very occasionally on start up

The 1.4 turbo is a cracker and it sounds like they will soon have it sorted for
    you, and you may suggest the lady you were talking too needs re-training, lol LOL
Mokka X 1.4 turbo Elite Nav Quantum Grey, Wind deflectors,Chrome door handles,Dashcam
Grin factor View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grin factor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 7:10pm
Thats a shame, takes the edge off getting a new car.
Most dealers will tell you, its not a common fault, even when it is.  Look at the VW scandal, dealers saying for months, first time I've heard about that, etc.
Hope you get it sorted.
Brother Leo View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother Leo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 9:10pm
Yes regarding service receptionist, this is a problem I'm experiencing at the moment because the guy I used to deal with is no longer there having been replaced by a young lady (nothing against young ladies) which means the reception is manned by two females who bless their cotton socks haven't got a clue about the mechanics of a car and seem to be quoting a script on all occasions -- service receptionist is I would imagine a "skilled job" which means by default that you must know what you are talking about to the customer -- remember that it your car and you have a vetted interest in its ongoing upkeep so if you decide that you seem to be getting nowhere with the said receptionist ask to see the immediate supervisor who then should realise there is a big problem developing and the matter can be sorted by mutual agreement
Babs View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 8:57pm
Well got my car back. Have been told Vauxhall are trying to find a fix or software update for the rear seatbelt alarm coming on and they are aware of this. They said they think they fixed everything else. I to keep an eye on things. Nothing repaired just tightened. Raining on the way home and wipers still not working as they should. Went over a bump and hey presto on they came for a few seconds. The garage said because no code comes up they cannot find a fault
DSM View Drop Down
Mokka Senior
Mokka Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 9:32pm

Good to hear your getting somewhere, i have had no problems like that with anything 
  on mine and i am wondering if, all, of the problems are software related, and Vauxhall
   are at ''source'', playing with or making alterations to the programme's, which are showing 
   up in new cars and they are finding out they are not going to plan as they did with the 
   earlier 1st gear kangarooing problem, Just with them saying they are looking for updates

Have you tried putting the wipers in the rain sense position and then turning
  the rotary switch on the right hand stalk, and see what happens then 
Mokka X 1.4 turbo Elite Nav Quantum Grey, Wind deflectors,Chrome door handles,Dashcam
Babs View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 9:47pm
Yeah I have been up and down to sensor and nothing. Seems all I can do is leave them off and use them manually. Not a hard task but a bit annoyed at having to do this. Garage said no loose connections and because no code shows up there is not much else they can do
DSM View Drop Down
Mokka Senior
Mokka Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 9:55pm

Have you put it in to sense ''not up and down'' and left it there and turned rotary switch on r/h stalk
MokkTheWeek View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MokkTheWeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 10:32pm
Technicians these days are idiots! even when they can see a fault with their own eyes they decide it's not there because computer says no! The wiper switch should be in the INT position, turn the sensitivity all the way up and throw a cup up water at the rear view mirror, from the outside!Smile
Mokka X 1.4 Auto Elite Mineral Black
wellinever View Drop Down
Mokka Moderator
Mokka Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wellinever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 11:17pm
Glad you emphasized 'from the outside'  Big smile
Tech Line 1.4t (140PS) Fwd Automatic,rear-view camera, velvet red.
Ordered, Design Nav 1.4t 4x4 auto,(152PS) Lava Red, winter pack, rear-camera, preferred/deferred delivery 1st March 2017.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic