FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Vauxhall / Opel Mokka forums and owners club!

Our forums allow you to post your pre-ordering information and questions, news, spy shots, running and maintaining your Mokka and anything else Mokka related! Introduce yourself in the Newbies forum and say hello to fellow Mokka Owners

New 1.4 Turbo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Babs View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New 1.4 Turbo
    Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 1:45pm
I have had my new 1.4 turbo for just a few weeks. I was told all mokka had auto wipers as standard. Mine don't seem to work. The car is in the workshop as I type. The woman informed me that not all new mokka have auto wipe (my 1.7 diesel did). They do come on if I go over a bump. My rear seatbelt warning comes on when it feels like it sounding an alarm and won't go off unless I stop the car turn engine off them back on. The most annoying though is the radio cuts off and a white warning notice comes up telling me how dangerous it is to drive while not keeping my eyes on the road. I then have to look away from the road to hit the ok button for the radio to come back on. Again the woman at the garage has told me this is normal and cannot be switched off. While driving on a motorway I don't expect alarms and warnings going off in the car. Because of the answers I got at the garage today I am not expecting my new cars glitches too be fixed especially the auto wipe problem
Sponsored Links

DSM View Drop Down
Mokka Senior
Mokka Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 3:15pm

Sorry to hear of your troubles with your new car, the first thing i would 
    do after being told all that is, wait and see what they fix,,Today    
    The warning notice comes up very, very rarely on mine,so that sounds  
    like a fault, if it is regular, the seat belts and wipers certainly are,
    If you get no satisfaction ring Vauxhall customer services and explain 
    what you have been told to them, as it sounds to me like a real fob off 

I take it is a Mokka X  but which model
Mokka X 1.4 turbo Elite Nav Quantum Grey, Wind deflectors,Chrome door handles,Dashcam
wellinever View Drop Down
Mokka Moderator
Mokka Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wellinever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 3:23pm
Present across all five trim levels, each has in its featured exterior 'rain sensitive windscreen wipers.'
I would go above the head of 'the woman at the garage' for a more positive result. 
Tech Line 1.4t (140PS) Fwd Automatic,rear-view camera, velvet red.
Ordered, Design Nav 1.4t 4x4 auto,(152PS) Lava Red, winter pack, rear-camera, preferred/deferred delivery 1st March 2017.
Babs View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 3:38pm
Hi there. Yes it's a mokka x. 1.4 petrol turbo. Let me tell you I have had some crazy journeys in this car .
DSM View Drop Down
Mokka Senior
Mokka Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 3:47pm

I meant is it a  design an elite, and elite nav  etc, 

sounds like it needs a full investigation 

I know it is of no help to you, but the last one i
    had  and this one have been fine, bags of help
    on here for you, if needed 

Edited by DSM - 13 Jun 2018 at 3:53pm
Mokka X 1.4 turbo Elite Nav Quantum Grey, Wind deflectors,Chrome door handles,Dashcam
Babs View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 3:55pm
Oops sorry it's an active. The car should be back within the next 30 minutes. Can hardly wait to see if any faults found
DSM View Drop Down
Mokka Senior
Mokka Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 3:59pm

It would be interesting to hear the outcome, positive i hope  
MokkTheWeek View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MokkTheWeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 5:28pm
We had exactly the same problem with the "distracting notice" dealer didn't believe it happened, most journeys for the first year, sometimes several times, drove us to distractionWink, after the first service it stopped, so presumed re-setting the oil life indicator had worked a cure, it has since popped up a few times, but only when first starting the car which is fine.
Mokka X 1.4 Auto Elite Mineral Black
Babs View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 5:38pm
Mine comes on anytime. Service desk receptionist said it cannot be turned off. My car has been in shop since 9am. They said I would be text a report by 4pm at the latest and car returned by 4.30pm. I am still waiting for both. Give them there due though they never said what day.

Edited by Babs - 13 Jun 2018 at 5:39pm
Babs View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 5:55pm
*UPDATE*. Garage is keeping car until tomorrow. They said they cannot find a fault. They say each component checked manually. They have logged a manual technical fault with Vauxhall to see if it's common as there is no known complaints on there website
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic