FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Vauxhall / Opel Mokka forums and owners club!

Our forums allow you to post your pre-ordering information and questions, news, spy shots, running and maintaining your Mokka and anything else Mokka related! Introduce yourself in the Newbies forum and say hello to fellow Mokka Owners

My Mokka

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tartan-ninja View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tartan-ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Mokka
    Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 9:37pm

Wife bought me this as a surprise,( I was buying a RAV 4)

It's the 2013 1.7 CDTI, I like the MPG and Tax.... pretty good spec(No Nav) for a cheap runabout and delighted I can stream Music from the ICE.
Bought the roof rails for my Canoe and splash guards, and mats from Vauxhall, not a massive price,

Did not have massive budget as It the homes second car, I did plan to only keep it two years until the Wife's car was paid.

Its going back to the dealer to get some faults done even after one week of ownership, Rear Brake growls and Drivers window does its own thing... To be honest, if it lets me down again after this it's Gone, far too busy to be bothered with unreliable car Cry.....I hope this is just a couple of glitches and it settles down as i like its looks and the load/cabin space and think it would be a handy thing for me.

Edited by Tartan-ninja - 08 Apr 2018 at 9:13pm
2013 1.7 CDTI In White
Sponsored Links

Brother Leo View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother Leo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 7:32am
Nice one- see you got the best colour choice for the mokka-- I'll get mi coat
TonyP2020 View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyP2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 9:59am
That's Better............

2014 Mokka SE 1.7cdti - Orange Rock(s) - Common as Mokka
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother Leo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 10:11am
What's the paint code on that then lol
TonyP2020 View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyP2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 1:20pm
Rattle-can "Tangoed Pine Furniture"
2014 Mokka SE 1.7cdti - Orange Rock(s) - Common as Mokka
Tartan-ninja View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tartan-ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 8:15pm

Well after a less than great start to Mokka ownership I am pleased to report all is well and the dealer has sorted out all of the bugs, the Mokka is now in use for what it was bought for and the longer I have it the more I like it....Still got a few odd and bobs to get for it, so far Splash Guards, Mats, Boot mat and dog guard, found my local Vauxhall Dealer handy for Stuff and will get some other bits online. Love the spec and the MPG. the Mokka Owners Club Sticker now has pride of place on the Hatch :)

Edited by Tartan-ninja - 18 Apr 2018 at 8:16pm
2013 1.7 CDTI In White
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother Leo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 8:37pm
Nice one-- enjoy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic