FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Vauxhall / Opel Mokka forums and owners club!

Our forums allow you to post your pre-ordering information and questions, news, spy shots, running and maintaining your Mokka and anything else Mokka related! Introduce yourself in the Newbies forum and say hello to fellow Mokka Owners

Mokka X Elite Nav

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rizmo View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rizmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mokka X Elite Nav
    Posted: 16 May 2018 at 7:07pm
Hello, had my car for one week and all ok so far. Does anyone know the height of this car including the aerial. I've already booked Eurotunnel with my previous car, a Corsa, and this is much taller. Appreciate any help.
Sponsored Links

nigelbrooks View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nigelbrooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 7:29pm
Don't bother measuring it. I've just come back on Le Shuttle and it comes nowhere near the height restriction.

Shame really as the coach decks are much airier!
Velcro - what a rip-off!
(thanks Tim Vine)
Swinton View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swinton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 7:30pm
It will fit on euro tunnel no worries .i used to go with a antara .the Mokka is just under 6ft

5.48 ft. Depending on tyre size .it tells you on page 228 of owners manual .there is higher car than the Mokka go on euro tunnel

Edited by Swinton - 16 May 2018 at 7:36pm
67 plate Mokka x design nav 1.4t turbo grey
Rizmo View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rizmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 8:11pm
Thanks for the info, appreciate it.
Brother Leo View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brother Leo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 8:26pm
Dose length of the car come into the equation
Swinton View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swinton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 8:27pm
No don’t think so
67 plate Mokka x design nav 1.4t turbo grey
Rizmo View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rizmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 8:37pm
when booking only the height is requested and then its whether the vehicle is under or over 1.85 metres
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic