FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Vauxhall / Opel Mokka forums and owners club!

Our forums allow you to post your pre-ordering information and questions, news, spy shots, running and maintaining your Mokka and anything else Mokka related! Introduce yourself in the Newbies forum and say hello to fellow Mokka Owners

Mokka sticker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
wellinever View Drop Down
Mokka Moderator
Mokka Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wellinever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2014 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Bandit Bandit wrote:

The thread would appear to have been removed from the forum without informing the moderators.the link worked when I put it there, so in answer to the question I would say no it is not possible to get a Mokka sticker.

I will definitely confirm that.Smiley
Tech Line 1.4t (140PS) Fwd Automatic,rear-view camera, velvet red.
Ordered, Design Nav 1.4t 4x4 auto,(152PS) Lava Red, winter pack, rear-camera, preferred/deferred delivery 1st March 2017.
Sponsored Links

Bandit View Drop Down
Mokka Moderator
Mokka Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2014 at 9:20am
Originally posted by wellinever wellinever wrote:

Originally posted by Bandit Bandit wrote:

The thread would appear to have been removed from the forum without informing the moderators.the link worked when I put it there, so in answer to the question I would say no it is not possible to get a Mokka sticker.

I will definitely confirm that.Smiley

Thanks Ken, I hadn't gone mad after all then.....
Fredave View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fredave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2014 at 10:45am
It good to know that technology can occasionaly get the better of the best , and not just me💻

Edited by Fredave - 28 Dec 2014 at 10:49am
1.4T Design Nav MokkaX in Amereto, with Winter Pack
Mokka Moderator
Mokka Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wellinever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2014 at 11:21am
It wasn't the technology, that worked fineSmiley until what Bandit explained happened.
Ordered, Design Nav 1.4t 4x4 auto,(152PS) Lava Red, winter pack, rear-camera, preferred/deferred delivery 1st March 2017.
Lenny View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2014 at 6:15pm
Is the sticker covered by a copyright or can I contact a company to get it made?
Tech Line 14T Satin Steel Grey
Fredave View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fredave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2014 at 6:43pm
Maybe, it's worth finding out how many people are interested in buying one, to see if it's worth ordering another batch.
1.4T Design Nav MokkaX in Amereto, with Winter Pack
mick1959 View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick1959 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2014 at 7:34pm
One here if there going, please.
Mokka Moderator
Mokka Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wellinever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2014 at 9:24pm
Instant message the Boss as he organises these things.
DanAdmin Group
toppamokkabill View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toppamokkabill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2015 at 6:44pm
Toppamokka would love one as would chillypepper corsa (who thinks she is a mokka!!!!!)
Tess, passenger of velvet red
AWD 1.7cdtiSE Mokka
Bassa View Drop Down
Mokka Senior
Mokka Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bassa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2015 at 6:47pm
Already asked the "BOSS" reply was no, let us know if anyone does decide to get some made   Bassa  
Soveriegn Silver S.E.1.7CDTi flexifit
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
  Share Topic