FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Vauxhall / Opel Mokka forums and owners club!

Our forums allow you to post your pre-ordering information and questions, news, spy shots, running and maintaining your Mokka and anything else Mokka related! Introduce yourself in the Newbies forum and say hello to fellow Mokka Owners

Mokka sticker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Mr Vxr View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Vxr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mokka sticker
    Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 5:38pm
Finally got round to putting Mokka sticker on, this was the only place it looked good

Sponsored Links

Ixasio View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ixasio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 7:16pm
Ex Mokka Owner. Now Renault Kadjar Signature S Nav TCe Auto Glacier White
Number Six View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Number Six Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2013 at 10:01pm
Beats my NT badge !!
Former Mokka owner , now Crossland X Elite Nav 1.2T 130bhp
DietCokeBloke View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DietCokeBloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2013 at 1:59am
I still have to find what I did with mine. I have peeled off the dealer sticker in readiness after the mess with the aerial and tyre.
Driving - velvet red 1.7D AWD Mokka SE with reverse camera, GPS, spare and forward camera system
Lenny View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2014 at 7:23pm
Hi Guys, love the sticker, how do I get one I want to loose the dealer sticker and replace with this.
Tech Line 14T Satin Steel Grey
Bandit View Drop Down
Mokka Moderator
Mokka Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2014 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Lenny Lenny wrote:

Hi Guys, love the sticker, how do I get one I want to loose the dealer sticker and replace with this.

Might still be some going...
Lenny View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2014 at 3:15pm
Hi Bandit, I have clicked on the link but I get a message saying not known or unavailable, any ideas?
Tech Line 14T Satin Steel Grey
Fredave View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fredave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2014 at 3:24pm
Same with me.
1.4T Design Nav MokkaX in Amereto, with Winter Pack
mick1959 View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick1959 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2014 at 3:53pm
Likewise
Bandit View Drop Down
Mokka Moderator
Mokka Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2014 at 6:43pm
The thread would appear to have been removed from the forum without informing the moderators.the link worked when I put it there, so in answer to the question I would say no it is not possible to get a Mokka sticker.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic