FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Vauxhall / Opel Mokka forums and owners club!

Our forums allow you to post your pre-ordering information and questions, news, spy shots, running and maintaining your Mokka and anything else Mokka related! Introduce yourself in the Newbies forum and say hello to fellow Mokka Owners

Free to go insurance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MokkTheWeek View Drop Down
Mokka Senior
Mokka Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MokkTheWeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 12:58am
Originally posted by TonyP2020 TonyP2020 wrote:

Yes the BS sales crap is annoying. When I went back to complete the deal and pay for the car, I found that the price had gone up by £1200 to cover the extra's.
The salesman had to go to his boss to get 'permission' to let the deal go ahead without the up-selling. Utter crap, but I bet weaker people will fall for it.
Motorpoint?
Mokka X 1.4 Auto Elite Mineral Black
Sponsored Links

TonyP2020 View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyP2020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2017 at 8:35pm
Lookers Speke, South Liverpool.
2014 Mokka SE 1.7cdti - Orange Rock(s). Mods: interior light now has all 3 (LED) lights on when doors open plus ambient plus illuminated buttons. Rear light now LED.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic