FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Vauxhall / Opel Mokka forums and owners club!

Our forums allow you to post your pre-ordering information and questions, news, spy shots, running and maintaining your Mokka and anything else Mokka related! Introduce yourself in the Newbies forum and say hello to fellow Mokka Owners

Aftermarket LED DRLs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Allan078 View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allan078 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aftermarket LED DRLs
    Posted: 16 Nov 2013 at 10:22pm
Anyone bought these?

I think they look really good and am considering buying some. If anyone has bought them, how easy were they to fit? Slightly concerned that adding something like that may void the warranty as they require wiring in and aren't genuine Vauxhall.

Edited by Allan078 - 18 Nov 2013 at 10:18am
Driving a 1.4T Fwd Sovereign Silver Mokka Exclusiv with tinted windows.
Sponsored Links

psp888 View Drop Down
Mokka Senior
Mokka Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psp888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2013 at 8:54am
bit expensive, cheaper to replace the sidelights with LED bulbs
Ordered Summit White Exclusiv 1.7 cdti, Navi 600, Reversing Camera, AFL Xenon Lights, Space saving wheel. On my driveway.
binary View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2013 at 9:12am
Thumbs Down I call these the 'Look at me' lights.

They're a total waste of money.

There are only 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Spireite View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spireite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by binary binary wrote:

Thumbs Down I call these the 'Look at me' lights
Thats the whole idea. If they didn't do that, then yes, they would be a waste of money!
Allan078 View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allan078 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by binary binary wrote:

Thumbs Down I call these the 'Look at me' lights.

They're a total waste of money.

Yes it is a purely cosmetic modification, but each to his own, no? Personal I think LED DRLs are something Vauxhall missed on the Mokka.
Driving a 1.4T Fwd Sovereign Silver Mokka Exclusiv with tinted windows.
psp888 View Drop Down
Mokka Senior
Mokka Senior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psp888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2013 at 1:26pm
LED DRL are on Mokka's with AFL Xenon lights
Ordered Summit White Exclusiv 1.7 cdti, Navi 600, Reversing Camera, AFL Xenon Lights, Space saving wheel. On my driveway.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic