FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the Vauxhall / Opel Mokka forums and owners club!

Our forums allow you to post your pre-ordering information and questions, news, spy shots, running and maintaining your Mokka and anything else Mokka related! Introduce yourself in the Newbies forum and say hello to fellow Mokka Owners

1st Gear judder/shudder/stall (2)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 31>
Author
Nick View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 6:08pm
The new Software was made available to all main dealers last week.
Mine was booked in for next Thursday 15th Feb, at Arnold Clark Stoke
But i work for a Main Dealer PDI centre, my boss said they could do it in house.
So it was done 07/02/18. Only takes 20 mins.
You do need to turn back on some settings, Auto locking and Find Me lights.
Works great, its like driving a different car. Seems to have more power.

Edited by Nick - 08 Feb 2018 at 6:08pm
66 plate Mokka X Elite 1.4T in the best colour Boracay Blue.
Philips Racing 150% bulbs, LED Reverse and Number plate bulbs, Mudflaps.
Sponsored Links

Doz View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 3:42pm
Hi everybody,

So thanks to this forum I had the update done today and it makes a significant difference.

I mentioned it to the service department yesterday and they had the car in this afternoon while I waited. They did the normal things like check for DTC's and plugs/coil packs which we're all fine. Then I took the technician for a jolly to replicate the problem. Once I had made the car kangaroo a couple of Times we want back. I then gave the tech the tsb5446 number. 30 minutes later the flash had been done and problem sorted.
Happychappy View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happychappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 3:49pm
Hi Doz

I have started another thread for dealerships that are aware of this problem and have fixed it.

Could you add your dealer to that thread please?

Thanks

Edited by Happychappy - 10 Feb 2018 at 8:55am
Doz View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Doz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 3:55pm
Already have
Mok7Tick View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mok7Tick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Happychappy Happychappy wrote:

Hi Doz

I have started another thread for dealerships that are aware of this problem and have fixed it.

Thanks

Can you add a link to your thread.
Mokka X, Boracay Blue, 1.6CDTi ecoFlex, Active.
136 ps year2017

I search the forum before I post !.
Also had a good look at the manuals.
Thanks for all who Answer.
Michael South-Derbyshire.UK, Earth.
Fredave View Drop Down
Mokka Expert
Mokka Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fredave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Mok7Tick Mok7Tick wrote:

Originally posted by Happychappy Happychappy wrote:

Hi Doz

Thanks

Can you add a link to your thread.

http://www.mokkaownersclub.co.uk/forum/mokka-stalling-kangerooing-fix-dealer-database_topic5777.html
1.4T Design Nav MokkaX in Amereto, with Winter Pack
Happychappy View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happychappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 9:16pm
Thanks for linking the thread Fredave.

Just a quick update to say that we are spending a few days in the Matlock/Buxton/Bakewell area and so are using the car a plenty.

Pleased to say that all is now how it should be, not one solitary hiccup driving wise, a few rattles from the trim, but overall really pleased.

Seen another Mokka X in the carpark of the hotel we are staying at, once I locate the owner I shall ask if they have had the upgrade, if not......

Edited by Happychappy - 12 Feb 2018 at 9:20pm
Mok7Tick View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mok7Tick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 12:11pm

Archie Moss Coalville Leicester-shire .

This is what they got off there TSB system when asked about it.
There reply.

''Regarding TSB 3346

In case of customer complaint, explain the feature and advice customer to apply the clutch pedal properly when shifting. This technical service bulletin will be updated as soon as a new calibration will be developed and released
this is a copy of the tsb statement but we will check any software updates when vehicle in.''

A bit derogatory, after 60 years of driving we do not know how to operate a clutch.
Mokka X, Boracay Blue, 1.6CDTi ecoFlex, Active.
136 ps year2017

I search the forum before I post !.
Also had a good look at the manuals.
Thanks for all who Answer.
Michael South-Derbyshire.UK, Earth.
vulcanbomber View Drop Down
Mokka Newbie
Mokka Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vulcanbomber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 12:49pm
hi guys, i recently spoke with VCS about my mokka , highlighting the issues we are experiancing, the very nice and polite lady listened to my complaint especially when i quoted the forum with the vx update info regarding tsb 3346 , she told me that my vechicle was one of the affected cars and then transfered me to my local dealers for them to book it in for checking out my issues .
i asked the service manager about the update ,he listened but did not confirm it existed so i quoted the tsb and asked him to have the car updated as the car is unsafe in its present condition .

after dropping off at the dealers ,2 hours later it was ready for collection , DIFFERENT car on pick up , great to drive no stuttering ,stalling juddering snatching , as it should have been in the first instance when we had it at 0 miles .

my dealer was FRF motors swansea 

cheers
DSM View Drop Down
Mokka Groupie
Mokka Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DSM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 2:35am
[QUOTE=NHG]

I checked up on DSM's Arold Clarke and when I realised that they were only 84 miles from where I live I got in touch and within 15 minutes I had an appointment sorted and an email confirmation. It had to be about 10 days because I needed to have an hour slot so that I could do it in a day out.

I am looking forward to my updated car and will keep you informed

Just wondering have you had your day out at Arnold Clark Northwich 
     and had your Mokka updated, and is it okay ?
Mokka X 1.4 turbo Elite Nav Quantum Grey, Wind deflectors,Chrome door handles,Dashcam
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 31>
  Share Topic